TESLAChair for Urinary Incontinence
The TESLAChair was developed for treating weakened pelvic floor muscles and urinary incontinence using the special Functional Magnetic Stimulation (FMS) technology.
The pulsed magnetic field generated by the device causes the muscles of the pelvic floor to contract.
This therapy is suitable for all kinds of urinary and faecal incontinence. FMS also helps patients with sexual dysfunction and chronic pain in the pelvic region and lumbar spine.
The magnetic stimulation results in increased strength and endurance of pelvic region and pelvic floor muscles.
TESLAChair for Lower Back
The new TESLAChair treatment is a painless, non-invasive and effective therapy for problems in the lower back area.
The treatment stimulates muscles, and accelerates circulation without direct contact with the skin.
The therapy procedure is simple, and the patient does not require special preparation. During the therapy the patient simply sits in the chair.
Stimulation of the lower back can be accurately targeted by changing the position of the applicator in the chair backrest.
TESLAChair INCONTINENCE & PELVIC FLOOR INDICATIONS
• Urge urinary incontinence
• Stress urinary incontinence
• Mixed urinary incontinence
• Incontinence after radical prostatectomy
• Faecal incontinence
• Regeneration after childbirth
• Milder forms of drooping uterus and bladder (cistokela, descensus uterusa)
• Rehabilitation after pelvic ﬂoor surgery
• Chronic prostate inﬂammation
• Erectile dysfunction