treat the symptoms of vaginal ageing and atrophy,
with immediate results.
Vaginal Laxity and Atrophy
Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS) and Vaginal Atrophy are common problems for women. They can occur as a result of natural ageing, pregnancy and childbirth, natural or induced menopause, or any illness that interferes with normal female hormonal balance.
- VRS is also described as laxity of the vaginal wall. The effect is a loss of friction during intercourse, and a reduction in sexual satisfaction for both partners.
- Vaginal Atrophy describes the thinning of the wall of the vagina and a loss of lubrication in the vaginal mucosa. It can also have a profound effect on sexual function and quality of life for many women
Stress Urinary Incontinence
LOTUS GynoLaser offers predictable and effective treatments for Stress Urinary Incontinence. GynoLaser treats the mucous layers of the upper vaginal wall, stimulating the connective tissue to produce more collagen, which restores and improves the mucosa.
The LOTUS GynoLaser will help
- The vagina mucosa becomes thicker and softer, and elasticity and moisture content are restored.
- Stress urinary incontinence, painful intercourse, vaginal itching and irritation symptoms are significantly reduced.
- Benefits can be felt almost immediately, with further improvements for up to a month after treatment.
Gynaecology with Lotus GynoLaser upgrade
- Vaginal Tightening and Rejuvenation
- Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome
How does the treatment feel?
There is little to no discomfort accompanied by a mild feeling of warmth
How many treatments will I need?
Three treatments at four weeks apart
How long does each treatment take?
Each treatment is 10 to 15 minutes in length